Underwood International College (UIC) is a highly selective, English-language, four-year liberal arts institution, which combines the intimate, elite learning environment of an American-style liberal arts college with the faculty and resources of Korea’s top private research university. UIC students choose from an extensive list of classes conducted.
continues to take a leading role in fulfilling Yonsei’s commitment to a world-class university.
The standard for judging the nationality of the student and the student’s parents will be based on passports.
- [CDC] Interview Workshop
- Dear UIC undergraduates, You are invited to attend The Interview Workshop by Professor Jesse Sloane! Have you been feeling like you've struggled in recent job interviews or are nervous about future interviews? Sitt..
- 2014 Spring Semester Graduation Album Pho..
- * The date of graduation album shooting might change depending on the weather forecast. Please check for possible cancellation or change the day before the photo shoot. 1. General Information: A.Targeted Students: P..
- [CDC] "Marketing and Retailing Careers in..
- "Marketing and Retailing Careers in Korea" by Jung-Chae Suh Thursday, April 10 at 5pm New Millennium Hall, Room 114 For either Korean or international students interested in stable, well-paid employment after gr..
- 2nd UIC Global Research Competition 2014
- 2nd UIC Global Research Competition 2014 About the UIC Global Research Competition Underwood International College is excited to present the 2nd UIC Global Research Competition. Two teams of four UIC students ..
- 2014 Spring Semester Mid-term Exam Schedu..
- Dear Students, Please be informed themid-term exam schedules for Introduction to Statistics (STA1001-05/17)are as below.Please find International Campus University College(학부대학) courses offered in English in attached f..
- 2014-2 Semester Re-Admission Application ..
- 2014-2 Semester Re-Admission Application Guidelines - General Round 1. Qualified Applicants (1) The Following students may apply for re-admission: students originally admitted as freshman and dismissed due to fai..