Underwood International College (UIC) is a highly selective, English-language, four-year liberal arts institution, which combines the intimate, elite learning environment of an American-style liberal arts college with the faculty and resources of Korea’s top private research university. UIC students choose from an extensive list of classes conducted.
continues to take a leading role in fulfilling Yonsei’s commitment to a world-class university.
The standard for judging the nationality of the student and the student’s parents will be based on passports.
- [UIC] Global Society and Responsibility M..
- The Underwood International College Yonsei University invites you to a lecture entitled Global Society and Responsibility Management for Starbucks by Mr. John CulverGroup President, Starbucks ..
- Invitation for J Global-Chatham House For..
- We cordially invite you to the J Global-Chatham House Forum 2014, which will be held at the Grand Ballroom of the Westin Chosun Hotel on October 6th (Mon). J Global-Chatham House Forum 2014 is a joint effort between the ..
- UIC International Studies Major Trip to T..
- The International Studies Major at UIC would like to announce a group trip to Taiwan at the end of this month from September 26-28. We will visit various sites in Taiwan and participate in academic exchanges with Taiwanes..
- AP Credit Approval Form for the 2014 Fall..
- Dear Incoming Freshmen for the 2014Fall Semester, Yonsei University awards a maximum total of 9 credits for Advanced Placement (AP), and a maximum of 6 credits from the 9 credits may be counted toward major requirement..
- [Sep. 22~Sep. 26] Early Graduation Applic..
- Dear Students, Please be advised that students in their 6th semester or after may apply for early graduation fromSeptember 22to September 26, 2014. In order to apply for early graduation, students have to visit th..
- Foreign Language Placement Test Results_A..
- Dear Students, Attached, please find the language placement test results for Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Directions: Register for the course indicated in the attached file through the Yonsei Portal System during ..