Underwood International College (UIC) is a highly selective, English-language, four-year liberal arts institution, which combines the intimate, elite learning environment of an American-style liberal arts college with the faculty and resources of Korea’s top private research university. UIC students choose from an extensive list of classes conducted.
continues to take a leading role in fulfilling Yonsei’s commitment to a world-class university.
The standard for judging the nationality of the student and the student’s parents will be based on passports.
- [Finalists] 2015 Community Consultants Co..
- Underwood International College is excited to announce thethree teams of UIC students who will be entering the final round of the2015 Community Consultants Competition. Threeteams below will have a feedback session with ..
- Special Lecture by UN High Commissioner f..
- Yonsei University's Leadership Center of IEWS and Yonsei Center for Human Liberty will hold a special lecture by Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein, United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights. Topic: Korea in the Human ..
- Yonsei International Summer School Assist..
- Yonsei International Summer School Assistant Yonsei International Summer School is summer program for foreign university students from all over the world. YISS welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed Yonsei..
- [Recruitment] UC-Berkeley Economics Semes..
- UIC isnow recruiting students who are interested in UC-Berkeley Economics Semester-Abroad Program (BESAP).We would like to encourage many of you to participate in this UIC exclusive exchange program! Information s..
- [July1~3] Last Application / Delay Period..
- Dear students, The change of graduation application period (additional application or delay) forAugust 2015graduation is as follows: a. Period: 9:00 am,July 1~ 5:00 pm,July 3, 2015b. The service is available at th..
- UIC Scholarship Application Announcement:..
- UIC Scholarship Application Announcement: Fall Semester 2015 1. Types of Scholarship and Eligibility A. Common Requirements: Minimum of 12 credits in 2015 Spring Semester. No overlapping scholarships are permitted ex..