Underwood International College (UIC) is a highly selective, English-language, four-year liberal arts institution, which combines the intimate, elite learning environment of an American-style liberal arts college with the faculty and resources of Korea’s top private research university. UIC students choose from an extensive list of classes conducted.
continues to take a leading role in fulfilling Yonsei’s commitment to a world-class university.
The standard for judging the nationality of the student and the student’s parents will be based on passports.
- Barun ICT Research Center Opening
- Please understand that the event will be conducted in Korean. Thank you for your understanding.
- UIC Faculty Colloquium "Queering the Qual..
- Dear UIC Faculty, Staff, and Students, The second UIC Faculty Colloquium of this semester will take place Friday, May 8th, 6:00-7:30PM in New Millennium Hall, Room 104. Alvin K. Wong, Assistant Professor of Chinese Lit..
- 2015 POSCO Asia Fellowship at Yonsei GSIS
- The POSCO TJ Park Foundation offers scholarships to students who seek a Masters or Ph.D. degree at the Graduate School of International Studies (GSIS) of Yonsei University. * Eligibility and Conditions A. Degree: a..
- Information on New Course Enrollment Syst..
- Dear students, From 2015 Fall, students have to enroll courses through a new Yonsei Course Enrollment System (Y-CES). Information on the Y-CES is as attached and an information session will be held in Korean as follo..
- [Apply Now!] 2015 Cambridge Academic Deve..
- Dear students, We would like to announce a wonderful opportunity for UIC students who wish to study at University of Cambridge in 2015 Summer. Study Area Students willtake tailored series of lecture and coursesin..
- 2015-2 Semester Re-Admission Application ..
- 2015-2 Semester Re-Admission Application Guidelines - General Round 1. Qualified Applicants (1) The Following students may apply for re-admission: students originally admitted as freshman and dismissed due to f..