Underwood International College (UIC) is a highly selective, English-language, four-year liberal arts institution, which combines the intimate, elite learning environment of an American-style liberal arts college with the faculty and resources of Korea’s top private research university. UIC students choose from an extensive list of classes conducted.
continues to take a leading role in fulfilling Yonsei’s commitment to a world-class university.
The standard for judging the nationality of the student and the student’s parents will be based on passports.
- New Government Health Insurance Policy fo..
- Previously, all international students at Yonsei were recommended to obtain personal health insurance to prepare for emergency situations and illness. The Korean Ministry of Education recently set guidelines stating th..
- The McDonnell Academy International Leade..
- Dear UIC Students, Greetings! The Underwood International College is pleased to announce an opportunity to study in the United States during the summer of 2015. Seeking to broaden international understanding an..
- Support for Paper Presentations in Intern..
- Underwood International College Support for Paper Presentations in International Conferences 1. Eligibility UIC student attending international conferences to give research paper presentations 2. Financial Ai..
- Delay in Major Declaration Period
- The major declaration period for the Class of 2014 has been postponed. The exact declaration period and method will be announced soon on "Academic Affairs Announcements" on the UIC website. Thank you for your understan..
- [Jan 1~4] Last Application / Delay Period..
- Last chance for change of graduation application period(additional application or delay) forFebruary2015 graduation is as follows: a. Period:January1~January4, 2015 b. The service is available at the Yonsei portal s..
- UIC Scholarship Application Announcement:..
- UIC Scholarship Application Announcement: Spring Semester 2015 1. Types of Scholarship and Eligibility A. Common Requirements: Minimum of 12 credits in 2014 Fall Semester. No overlapping scholarships are permitted e..