Underwood International College (UIC) is a highly selective, English-language, four-year liberal arts institution, which combines the intimate, elite learning environment of an American-style liberal arts college with the faculty and resources of Korea’s top private research university. UIC students choose from an extensive list of classes conducted.
continues to take a leading role in fulfilling Yonsei’s commitment to a world-class university.
The standard for judging the nationality of the student and the student’s parents will be based on passports.
- TA position for UIC Professors
- UIC New faculty members(Songdo campus based) are looking for students to work as a TA. - Student will be working from the first day of class(2015 Fall semester) to last day of theclass. - TA Scholarship is 2,000,00..
- Yonsei Integrated Idea Contest
- Yonsei Integrated Idea Contest Celebrating 130th anniversary 1. Purpose of the Contest To provide Yonsei students with opportunity to materialize their creative ideas through integration of various studies based on..
- UIC joins The Common Application
- We are glad to announce that Underwood International Co..
- [Syllabus] UCI2001-25 (VOLUNTEER SERVICE)
- Dear students, Attached, please find the course syllabi for UCI2001-25 VOLUNTEER SERVICE(UIC융합과학공학부튜터링프로그램). - Underwood International College -
- [Syllabus] NSE2003-01, NSE2004-01 (Prof. ..
- Dear students, Attached, please find the course syllabi for NSE2003-01 SOLID STATE CHEMISTRY and NSE2004-01 NANOMATERIALS by Prof. Ji Won Kim. - Underwood International College -
- [Syllabus] CHE1002-10,11 / BTE2201-03 (Pr..
- Dear students, Attached, please find the course syllabi for CHE1002-10,11 GENERAL CHEMISTRY AND EXPERIMENT(2) and BTE2201 ORGANIC CHEMISTRY(2) by Prof. Milan Balaz. - Underwood International College -