Underwood International College (UIC) is a highly selective, English-language, four-year liberal arts institution, which combines the intimate, elite learning environment of an American-style liberal arts college with the faculty and resources of Korea’s top private research university. UIC students choose from an extensive list of classes conducted.
continues to take a leading role in fulfilling Yonsei’s commitment to a world-class university.
The standard for judging the nationality of the student and the student’s parents will be based on passports.
- [Invitation] Speaker Program: Student Exp..
- [INVITATION] Greetings from the International Team, Office of International Affairs! We, Office of International Affairs, cordially invites Yonsei students to the Invitation to Speaker Program hosted by Yonsei Un..
- UIC GLOBAL CAREER SOCIETY - SPRING 2015 R..
- UIC GLOBAL CAREER SOCIETY - SPRING 2015 RECRUITMENT About Global Career Society - Global Career Society is a student body that collaborates with the Career Development Center (CDC) of Underwood International College - ..
- Prudential Foundation Global Citizens Pro..
- The Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars is now recruiting applicants for the Prudential Foundation Global Citizens Program for Fall 2015. The Prudential Foundation Global Citizens Program provides unde..
- 2015 Fall Exchange Program Application fo..
- We are happy to announce that additional recruitmentfor UIC-Exclusive exchange program is in process. Students must submitapplicationto UIC Officeby Friday, April 3rd via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that as..
- [April 1~April 3] Course Withdrawal Perio..
- Course Withdrawal for 2015Spring Semester 1. Course Withdrawal Period: April 1(Wed.) 09:00 ~ April 3(Fri.) 23:59 2. Directions Go to Yonsei Portal Services (http://portal.yonsei.ac.kr/main/indexe.jsp) Academ..
- Academy of American Poets - Student Poetr..