Underwood International College (UIC) is a highly selective, English-language, four-year liberal arts institution, which combines the intimate, elite learning environment of an American-style liberal arts college with the faculty and resources of Korea’s top private research university. UIC students choose from an extensive list of classes conducted.
continues to take a leading role in fulfilling Yonsei’s commitment to a world-class university.
The standard for judging the nationality of the student and the student’s parents will be based on passports.
- Invitation to UN Day Event
- For RSVP: Click Here http://goo.gl/forms/1alO2iXwrL
- The 12th UIC Global Career Tour in Hong K..
- Attention UIC Students: The UIC CDC is proud to present The 12th UIC Global Career Tour, an exciting, invaluable opportunity for UIC students to boost their job-hunting skills, network with professionals in a diverse r..
- 2015 UIC Special Lecture by Andrew Field,..
- 2015 UIC Special Lecture by Andrew Field, Author of Shanghai Nightscape Wednesday, November 25, 2015 Sangnam Institute of Management, Oak room (1F)Start at 5:30 PM
- INFORMATION SESSION FOR OUTGOING EXCHANGE..
- An information session for outgoing exchange students in 2016 spring semester will be held as following. All relevant students are strongly advised to participate in this session. l Date: 6~7 pm, Tuesday, November 24,..
- [the 1st URP] Announcement of Selection f..
- Announcement of Selection for the 1st UIC Research Project Thank you for your recent application for UIC Research Project. We appreciate your interest, the time and the effort committed to the proposals. We regret, how..
- [2015 winter course]Course Registration G..
- WinterSession Registration Guidelines Yonsei University provides two types ofwinter programs:동계계절학기 수업 (Regular YonseiWinter Session), and Winter Abroad at Yonsei (WAY). Please refer to the following information and..