Underwood International College (UIC) is a highly selective, English-language, four-year liberal arts institution, which combines the intimate, elite learning environment of an American-style liberal arts college with the faculty and resources of Korea’s top private research university. UIC students choose from an extensive list of classes conducted.
continues to take a leading role in fulfilling Yonsei’s commitment to a world-class university.
The standard for judging the nationality of the student and the student’s parents will be based on passports.
- The Guest Lecture of Great Books & Debate..
- The Guest Lecture of Great Books Debate Program at University College, Yonsei International Campus Professor Jen Hui Bon Hoa How are the Experience of Belief and the Idea of Christian Surrender Dramatized in Some W..
- [UIC] Lecture by Finnish Prime Minister A..
- YONSEI UNIVERSITY UNDERWOOD INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE EDUCATION INNOVATION: BUILDING BLOCKS OF GROWTH IN CREATIVE ECONOMY BY ALEXANDER STUBB PRIME MINISTER OF THE REPUBLIC OF FINLAND Chang Ki-Won International c..
- 2015 UIC PRE-FRESHMEN ORIENTATION for Ear..
- Pre-Freshmen Orientation is a great opportunity to get to know more about Underwood International College and meet current students and faculty. Come explore Yonsei's beautiful campus and get started on your next exciting..
- 2015-1st Semester Re-Admission Applicatio..
- 2015-1st Semester Re-Admission Application Guidelines_Special Round 1. Qualified Applicants: (1) Following dismissed students may apply for re-admission special round: - Transfer students (general transfer, un..
- [Dec 1~Jan 4] Course Survey by Students
- Course Survey by Students All Yonsei students are required to participate in the course survey of all registered courses in the 2014 Fall semester. Students must complete the survey before they are given access ..
- UIC Major Information Session
- UIC major information session will be held at YIC, to help students selecting their major. Details are as follows. - CLC: 10. 30(Thu) 19:00, Veritas Hall B/ Room 323 - ECON: 10. 28(Tue) 19:30, Libertas Hall A/ Ro..