* International students can matriculate either in March or in September.
|Admission Round||1st Round||2nd Round||3rd Round|
|Entry Term||Spring 2017||Spring or Fall 2017||Fall 2017|
|Online Application Period||June 8 ~ August 26||October 10 ~ November 17||January 10 ~ March 23|
|Online Application Deadline||August 26, 2016||November 17, 2016||March 23, 2017|
|Document Submission Deadline||September 2, 2016||November 24, 2016||March 30, 2017|
|Interview Announcement||September 29, 2016||December 8, 2016||April 27, 2017|
|Interview||Between Oct 3 ~ 6||Between Dec 12 ~ 16||Between May 1 ~ 5|
|Admission Notification||October 20, 2016||January 5, 2017||May 18, 2017|
1. Application must arrive at the UIC Office by the document submission deadline. The Admissions Committee may consider application postmarked earlier than the online application deadline as an exception.
2. Information regarding applications (e.g. arrival of application, application number, and list of missing documents) will be informed through the individual emails written on the applications.
3. Applicants who passed the first stage will receive two phone calls - First for the applicant verification and second for the interview.
4. Information regarding admissions (e.g. document review and interview results, date of the interview, admissions notification) and scholarships will be informed via individual emails written on the applications.
5. Information on visa, tuition payment and course enrollment will be sent to individual emails written on the applications. Students entering in the spring semester (March) will receive an email in late January, and students entering in the fall semester (September) in late May.