* International students can matriculate either in March or in September.
|Admission Round||1st Round||2nd Round||3rd Round|
|Entry Term||Spring 2019||Spring or Fall 2019||Fall 2019|
|Online Application Period||July 2 ~ August 24||October 8 ~ November 15||January 10 ~ March 21|
|Online Application Deadline||August 24, 2018||November 15, 2018||March 21, 2019|
|Document Submission Deadline||August 31, 2018||November 22, 2018||March 28, 2019|
|Interview Announcement||September 28, 2018||December 7, 2018||May 2, 2019|
|Interview||Between Oct 8 ~ 12||Between Dec 10 ~ 14||Between May 13 ~ 17|
|Admission Notification||October 18, 2018||January 4, 2019||May 31, 2019|
1. Application must arrive at the UIC Office by the document submission deadline. The Admissions Committee may consider application postmarked earlier than the online application deadline as an exception.
2. Information regarding applications (e.g. arrival of application, application number, and list of missing documents) will be informed through the individual emails written on the applications.
3. Applicants who passed the first stage will receive two phone calls - First for the applicant verification and second for the interview.
4. Information regarding admissions (e.g. document review and interview results, date of the interview, admissions notification) and scholarships will be informed via individual emails written on the applications.
5. Information on visa, tuition payment and course enrollment will be sent to individual emails written on the applications. Students entering in the spring semester (March) will receive an email in late January, and students entering in the fall semester (September) in late May.