* International students can matriculate either in March or in September.
|Admission Round||1st Round||2nd Round||3rd Round|
|Entry Term||Spring 2018||Spring or Fall 2018||Fall 2018|
|Online Application Period||June 26 ~ August 25||October 10 ~ November 16||January 10 ~ March 22|
|Online Application Deadline||August 25, 2017||November 16, 2017||March 22, 2018|
|Document Submission Deadline||September 1, 2017||November 23, 2017||March 29, 2018|
|Interview Announcement||September 28, 2017||December 7, 2017||April 26, 2018|
|Interview||Between Oct 9 ~ 12||Between Dec 11 ~ 15||Between May 1 ~ 4|
|Admission Notification||October 19, 2017||January 4, 2018||May 17, 2018|
1. Application must arrive at the UIC Office by the document submission deadline. The Admissions Committee may consider application postmarked earlier than the online application deadline as an exception.
2. Information regarding applications (e.g. arrival of application, application number, and list of missing documents) will be informed through the individual emails written on the applications.
3. Applicants who passed the first stage will receive two phone calls - First for the applicant verification and second for the interview.
4. Information regarding admissions (e.g. document review and interview results, date of the interview, admissions notification) and scholarships will be informed via individual emails written on the applications.
5. Information on visa, tuition payment and course enrollment will be sent to individual emails written on the applications. Students entering in the spring semester (March) will receive an email in late January, and students entering in the fall semester (September) in late May.