* International students can matriculate either in March or in September.
|Admission Round||1st Round||2nd Round||3rd Round|
|Entry Term||Spring 2021||Spring or Fall 2021||Fall 2021|
|Online Application Period||July 1 ~ August 27||October 1 ~ November 6||January 22 ~ April 9|
|Online Application Deadline||August 27, 2020||November 6, 2020||April 9, 2021|
|Document Submission Deadline||September 3, 2020||November 13, 2020||April 16, 2021|
|Interview||September 25, 2020||December 11, 2020||June 4, 2021|
|Admission Notification||October 15, 2020||December 30, 2020||June 18, 2021|
1. Application must arrive at the UIC Office by the document submission deadline. If the applicant fails to submit the documents required for application by the deadline, the applicant will not be interviewed and will be disqualified. The Admissions Committee may consider application postmarked earlier than the online application deadline as an exception.
2. Information regarding applications (e.g. arrival of application, application number, and list of missing documents) will be informed through the individual emails written on the applications.
3. Information regarding admissions (e.g. document review and interview results, date of the interview, admissions notification) and scholarships will be informed via individual emails written on the applications.
4. UIC office provides the information on visa, tuition payment, and course enrollment via individual emails written on the applications. Students entering in the spring semester (March) will receive an email in late January, and students entering in the fall semester (September) in late June.
5. Those who are accepted for spring matriculation cannot apply for fall matriculation of any of Higher Education Institutions in South Korea within the same year.