Underwood International College

LOGO and Links

UIC Logo
main menu

Main Menu



First Year Students

International Students Track
The student must be a non-Korean with non-Korean parents. If a student or any one of the student’s parent has dual citizenship with Korea, the student is NOT eligible for the International Students Track. Exceptionally, a Taiwanese applicant with one parent of Taiwanese citizenship is classified as an international student for application purposes.

Korean Students Track
Applicants who graduated from either domestic or overseas high school. Applicants who are expected to graduate  or applicants who passed the high school qualification exam for domestic high schools.

Overseas Korean Students Track
1. 12 years: Applicants who have completed the entire elementary, middle, high school education outside Korea. Foreign Schools located in Korea (including those within International military base) and Institutes for language study abroad are not recognized as overseas education.

2. 3 years: Applicants who resided overseas with both their parents and have completed at least 3 years of their middle and high school education overseas with completion of at least 1 year of overseas high school education.

Transfer Students

International Students & Overseas Korean Students Track
1. International students
International students are non-Korean citizens whose parents are both non-Korean citizens. A Korean citizen with dual citizenship is not considered an international applicant.

2. Overseas Korean students
Students who have completed their entire academic years of pre-university education overseas or the equivalent.
Korean Students Track
1. General transfer
Students in their 2nd year or 4th semester from a recognized 4 years undergraduate programs either in Korea or overseas.
Students who holds degree or are expected to receive their degree from technical/community Colleges or are believed to have education level that is of equivalent level.

2. Transfer for those with bachelor's degree from another institution
Students who received or are expected to receive bachelor's degree from recognized universities in Korea or overseas. Students who are believed to have received education elsewhere that is of equivalent level to university education. However, under the ‘Regulation for Credits Recognition,' students must hold bachelor's degree.

Address and Copyright

Display Page Loading Image


Loading ...