Underwood International College
Master's in Innovation
Master of Science (M.S.) in Innovation
"Innovation through interdisciplinary education"
"Innovate to empower your community for the digital transformation"
What is our goal?
- Develop an interdisciplinary workforce with social, technological, and design innovation capabilities.
- Cultivate a quality workforce that empathizes with systemic social structures and actualizes social value creation through design and advanced technologies.
What is the background?
- Growing demand to prepare tomorrow's workforce for the Fourh Industrial Revolution, which requires technical knowledge couples with creativity and interdisciplinary thinking
- Lack of higher education institutions engaging in research and teaching in innovation despite Korea's emergence as a global innovation leader
- Unmet needs for communities of interdisciplinary — rather than multidisciplinary — researchers/educators
What are our strengths?
- Humanities-based interdisciplinary research and education, integating social, technological, and design innovations
- Student-driven research and learning that transcend disciplinary boundaries
- Successful co-teaching by interdisciplinary educators
- Curricula that embeds innovation skills into solving real-world challenges by applying design thinking and using advanced technologies
Address and Copyright
Display Page Loading Image