[2021-1] Design Factory Korea/ Capstone Project TA Recruitment
HASS and Design Factory Korea(DFK) are looking for a responsible and enthusiastic student who will fulfil TA duties during 2021 Spring semester.
1. Recruiting Number: DFK 1, Capstone 1
- Student who spend most of the time at Songdo Campus
- UIC Students (*CDM, IID, CTM majors preferred)
- Students who are familiar with design related software programs. (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, SolidWorks, Rhinoceros and etc.)
- Students who are familiar with prototyping equipments. (General tools, Laser Cutter, 3D printer, CNC, VR device and etc.)
- Students who are familiar with social media (Instagram and Facebook)
3. Working Schedule
- Appointment Period: 2 March 2021 - 18 June 2021
DFK: Mon-Fri, total 100 hours during the semester (average 8 hours per week)
Capstone: total 180 hours during the semester
-*Note that the working hours may include night shifts (17:00~22:00).
4. Working place
- Veritas Hall B 206 (IDEASHOP)
- Wisdom Hall C (PROTOSHOP)
- KRW 10,000/hour
(50% will be given in the middle of the semester and the remaining 50% will be given at the end of the semester)
6. Forms and Submission Process
- Fill in the TA application form
- Save the form as "TA_Application_first name_last name_student ID number_DFK”.
(*email title: [2021-1] DFK TA Application_first name_last name)
-DFK: Submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 5 March 2021.
-Capstone: Submit an email to email@example.com by Friday, 28 February 2021.
* There is a possibility for having a brief interview.