UIC office at International campus is looking for office assistants for Fall 2021.
1. Qualification: Undergraduate students (priority given to UIC students residing at or near International Campus)
International students on leave of absence are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply due to the immigration policy. However, undergraduate Korean nationals on leave of absence and non-UIC students are eligible for the position.
2. Appointment Period: August 30, 2021 ~ December 17, 2021
3. Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 ~ 17:00, max 14 hours/week (Please indicate your availability in the attached document)
4. Location: 진리관B(Veritas Hall B)
5. Payment: KRW 8,720/hour
1) Fluency in both Korean and English is a must
2) Experience working in an office environment is preferred
To be considered, please fill out the attached application form and submit via email@example.com by August 25, 2021 at 11:59 pm.
* The application form must be submitted as "[UIC Office TA] name_student ID number" with the email titled as Fall 2021 UIC Office TA Application (Name)
*There is a possibility of having a brief interview.
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.