Yonsei University’s Underwood International College (Common Curriculum/UD Division) is looking for graduate students to fill three short-term Teaching Assistant (TA) positions in June, 2020. Successful candidates will work to grade History essays.
Appointment Period: 22nd of June to the 30th of June.
The successful candidates will receive compensation based upon an hourly rate(10,000 KRW per hour).
Applicants should expect approximately 35 hours of work.
1. ONLY Yonsei Graduate Students need apply (대학원생만가능).
2. Applicants must be fluent English speakers with strong writing/reading skills.
3. Successful applicants will need to sign a confidentiality agreement.
4. Applicants must be discreet and trustworthy.
5. Candidates will need to attend a workshop in the third week of June prior to the exam period.
1. Prior experience working as a Teaching Assistant/Residential Assistant is desirable.
2. Study/specialization in the Humanities.
How to Apply
We will only contact candidates that we wish to interview. Successful candidates will be interviewed on the 11th and 12th of June via Zoom.