2019-2 Exchange Program List of Available Universities
UIC students may apply for UIC-exclusive exchange programs as well as Yonsei-wide programs through the Yonsei Portal System.
1. Publication of available universities
a. UIC-exclusive Programs: UIC Website -> News & Events -> Academic Affairs -> 2019-2 Exchange Program List of Available Universities
b.U-wide Programs: Office of International Affairs Website -> 공지사항
2. Online Application & Placement Fee (KRW 10,000) for English programs: Tue, January 8, 2019 10:00 am ~ Thu, January 10, 2019 5:00 pm, Yonsei Portal → Careers
3. Notification of Placement Results: Thu, January 17, 2019 10:00 am, Yonsei Portal
* Only those who took non-English exams in November are eligible to apply for non-English programs.
* TOEFL test date must be after September 1, 2017.
* From Fall 2018 semester program application, applicants will only be required to submit online application, but not the hard copies of the application form.(Applicants will also be required to upload a scanned file of TOEFL certificate during online application process.)
* UIC-exclusive ESP participants will be provided with 1/2 of UIC tuition as scholarship unless the student is a recipient of other Yonsei scholarship.
* Yonsei-wide ESP participants will be provided with 1/3 of UIC tuition as scholarship unless the student is a recipient of other Yonsei scholarship.
The application procedure for UIC-exclusive ESP is the same as that of Yonsei-wide programs. UIC students must apply for UIC-exclusive ESP through the Yonsei Portal System. Please check the attached file thoroughly.
Also, students can apply both for U-wide programs and UIC-exclusive programs at the same time through Yonsei Portal.
For more information on UIC-exclusive programs, please refer to http://uic.yonsei.ac.kr > Academics > Programs > Study Abroad or contact the UIC Office at firstname.lastname@example.org/02-2123-3926.
For more information on the application process, please contact the Office of International Affairs at email@example.com/ 02-2123-8453.
Attachment: 2019-2 ESP/VSP Information
-Underwood International College-