Important Notice for August 2020 Graduation Application
The last change of graduation application period(additional application or delay or Completion of the course) for August 2020 graduation is as follows:
1. Period: 9:00 am, July 8 ~ 5:00 pm, July 10, 2020
2. The service is available at the Yonsei Portal System.
Visit the Yonsei portal system(http://portal.yonsei.ac.kr) → Login → Academic Information System →
Academic Management System → Student Record → Graduation/Advancement → Graduation Application →
select 'Application for Grduation(졸업신청)' or 'Application for Completion of Course(수료신청)' or
'Pending Graduation (연기신청)' → save (저장)
* Students who wish to declare a minor or 3rd major should apply through the portal system when applying for graduation.
* Please be sure to remember this is the last chance to change the graduation application status.
3. How to confirm the fulfillment of your graduation requirement
1) *IMPORTANT* - Compare your graduation assessment data (졸업예비사정표) to your major's graduation requirements(졸업요건표) and check out whether you have earned total credits required for the graduation.
2) If you are in double major program, the same course can be counted as a graduation requirement in both majors, but the credit is not counted twice.
4. Additional Notice
- If an early graduation applicant wants to cancel graduation application, please submit the cancellation form to
Academic Support Team(B101 Underwood Hall).
- Certificate of expected graduation is only issued to graduation applicants.
- For completion applicants who have fulfilled the graduation requirements, the status will be changed to
‘Completion of Course’ after Commencement Day in August 2020(Not eligible for graduation in August 2020).
- Please be sure to remember this is the last chance to change the graduation application status.
- Students who wish to declare a minor or 3rd major should apply through the portal system when applying for graduation.
5. Contact us for more information
- UIC / Global Leaders College : 2123-2087
Please note that it is STUDENTS' RESPONSIBILITY to check and confirm the fulfillment of your graduation requirements.