2018 Winter Vacation UIC ISE Office TA Recruitment
UIC ISE Division office at International campus is looking for undergraduate students who will fulfill TA duties during 2018 Winter vacation.
1. Qualification: undergraduate student who spend most of the time at International campus
(Students on a leave of absence/ Non-UIC students could apply)
2. Working period: Dec 24 - Feb 28
3. Working hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 ~ 17:00, max 14 hours/week (flexible working hours)
4. Working place: 진리관B(Veritas Hall B) #438
5. Payment: 8,000KRW per hour
1) Fluent in English and native in Korean
2) Assistant experience in office
How to apply:
Fill out the attached TA application form(write your availability in email) and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wed, December 19th.
* The application form must be saved as "[ISE TA] your name_student ID number".
(**e-mail title: 2018 winter ISE Office TA Application (your name))
*There is a possibility of having a brief interview.
For inquiries: ISE Office (email@example.com, 032-749-3801)