UIC-Exclusive Exchange Program
The life-changing experience beyond classroom, Study Abroad Program
Underwood International College offers UIC students several different special programs outside of the everyday classroom.
One of the special programs is the UIC-exclusive exchange program which is not available to students attending other colleges of Yonsei University. Under the bilateral student exchange agreement, UIC students can have the opportunity to study for either one or two semesters at prestigious overseas universities such as Dartmouth College, Wellesley College, University of Geneva and etc.
One of the best privileges of UIC-exclusive exchange program is providing all participants half-tuition scholarships. UIC students can take advantage of furthering his or her academic goals and ambitions through UIC’s own exclusive program.
Last July, UIC signed the student exchange agreement with Claremont McKenna College of the U.S, which is now UIC’s 14th exchange agreement. Claremont McKenna College, a private institution founded in 1946, is ranked 8th of National Liberal Arts Colleges in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges is National Liberal Arts Colleges. The student exchange program between UIC and Claremont McKenna College will start in the Fall semester of 2018. Please refer to the following link for additional information about our exchange program: https://uic.yonsei.ac.kr/main/academic.asp?mid=m03_05_01
List of UIC-Exclusive Programs
- 3-Campus Program: Keio University, Japan, Underwood International College, Korea, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Dartmouth College , U.S.
- University of California, Berkeley, Economics Department, U.S.
- Waseda University, School of International Liberal Studies, Japan
- The University of Hong Kong, Faculty of Arts, Hong Kong
- University of Geneva, Switzerland
- Barnard College, U.S.
- University College Utrecht, Netherlands
- Leiden University College The Hague, Netherlands
- Jacobs University, Germany
- Wellesley College, U.S.
- Lingnan University, Hong Kong
- Swinburne University of Technology, School of Design, Australia
- Yale-NUS College, Singapore
- Claremont McKenna College, U.S.
- Frankfurt Goethe University, Germany
- University of California, Irvine, U.S.