Supported by Social Impact Initiative for Global Creative Talent
About SDG Delegation to Hanoi
Yonsei Center for Social Innovation present its SDG Delegation to Hanoi with UNDP Vietnam Office and the World Federation of United Nations Associations. This trip trains college students to utilize UN developed SDG (Sustainable Development Goals) startup toolkits to guide promising Vietnamese social startups to flourish in the emerging social innovation market that is Vietnam.
The program is open to Techno-Art Division and Integrated Social Sciences Division students in the Social Innovator Certificate Program.
* Students who are in their final semester are not eligible.
(Register to the Social Innovator Certificate Program now at:
Non ISSD/TAD students in the Social Innovator Certificate Program can apply as well should they fulfill the following requirements.
(1) HASS students who are to join a TAD or ISSD major must sign and submit a pledge(attachment 1) vowing to major in ISSD or TAD, the violation of this pledge resulting in the student returning all funds used by the Yonsei Center for Social Innovation in supporting the student’s travels and admission into the UNDP program.
(2) UD/ASD/ISED students must be double-majoring in a TAD/ISSD major, provide proof of the double major from the Yonsei Portal, and sign a pledge(attachment 2) vowing to finish the double major, failure of which resulting in student returning all funds used by the Yonsei Center for Social Innovation in supporting the student’s travels and admission into the UNDP program.
One of the best parts of our tour is that much of the costs of the program are subsidized by Social Impact Initiative for Global Creative Talent.
Please send your resume and attached application form to email@example.com by Dec 4th.
Results will be individually notified by Dec 8th.
*Expected number of participants is about 10 students.
*Delegation costs: 300,000~500,000 won
The applicant should have strong interest in social innovation and global entrepreneurship.
Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team are also crucial.
Pre-orientation: Early January
SDG Impact Challenge: January 22th-26th
* Visits include: - United Nations Development Programme Viet Nam Office
- Hatch! Ventures
- National Economic University Center of Social Innovation
- Green One UN House
For more information, please contact Yonsei Center for Social Innovation, at firstname.lastname@example.org (032-749-3100).
About Social Impact Initiative for Global Creative Talent
Funded by University for Creative Korea, the Social Impact Initiative for Global Creative Talent (SIIGCT) aims to foster social innovators by providing diverse curricular and extra-curricular programs within Techno-Art Division and Integrated Social Sciences Division at Underwood International College.