Assistant Professor of Physics, Integrated Science and Engineering Division
2019-2021. Lecturer, Yonsei University, Seoul, South Korea.
2016-2019. Research Assistant Professor, Seoul National University, Seoul, South Korea.
2010-2015. Senior Research Associate, Seoul National University, Seoul, South Korea.
2007-2010. Research Associate, Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, Batavia, IL, USA.
2007. Ph.D. in Physics, Washington University in St. Louis.
2001. B.S. in Physics, summa cum laude, with honors of Pierre Laclede Honors College, University of Missouri—St. Louis.
Courses and Current Research Areas
- Calculus and Vector Analysis 1 and 2
- General Physics and Laboratory 1 and 2
- Mathematical Methods
- Classical Mechanics
(1) Quark flavor and CP violation
(2) Lattice gauge theory
(3) Quantum Chromodynamics
1. [SWME Collaboration], “Updated evaluation of epsilon-K in the standard model with lattice QCD
inputs,” Phys. Rev. D98:094505, 2018. e-print arXiv:1808.09657 [hep-lat].
2. [SWME Collaboration], “Masses and decay constants of pions and kaons in mixed-action staggered
chiral perturbation theory,” Phys. Rev. D96:034522, 2017. e-print arXiv:1504.02573 [hep-lat].
3. [Fermilab Lattice and MILC Collaborations], “B to K ell-plus ell-minus decay form factors
from three-flavor lattice QCD,” Phys. Rev. D93:025026, 2016. e-print arXiv:1509.06235 [hep-lat].