Professor, Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, Yonsei University
Courses and Current Research Areas
(1) Molecular biomimetics
(2) Colloidal dispersion and stabilization
(3) Self-assembly of amphiphilic molecules
(4) Biosensors using impedance spectroscopy
(5) CO2 utilization
1. C. Lee, S.-E. Choi, J. W. Kim*, S.-Y. Lee*, " Boston ivy disc-inspired pressure-mediated adhesive film patches", 2020, Small, (in print).
2. C. Keum, S.-Y. Lee*, "Iridium-coordinated Histidyl Bolaamphiphile Self-assemblies as Heterogeneous Catalysts for Water Oxidation", ChemSusChem, 2018, 11, 2569-2578.
3. J. Kwak, S. S. Nam, J. Cho, E. Sim*, S.-Y. Lee*, “Interior-filled self-assemblies of tyrosyl bolaamphiphiles regulated by hydrogen bonds”, Phys.Chem.Chem.Phys., 2017, 19, 10274-10281