Dear Prospective Applicants,
Please find the attached Exchange Student Program university list for Spring 2020 semester. UIC students may apply for UIC-exclusive exchange programs as well as Yonsei-wide programs through the Yonsei Portal System.
[Exchange Program Scholarship for UIC students]
UIC-exclusive ESP participants will be provided with 1/2 of UIC tuition as scholarship unless the student is a recipient of other Yonsei scholarship. Yonsei-wide ESP participants will be provided with 1/3 of UIC tuition as scholarship unless the student is a recipient of other Yonsei scholarship.
[Application Process for UIC-exclusive ESP applicants]
The application procedure for UIC-exclusive ESP is the same as that of Yonsei-wide programs. UIC students must apply for UIC-exclusive ESP through the Yonsei Portal System. Also, students can apply both for U-wide programs and UIC-exclusive programs at the same time through Yonsei Portal. Please check the attached file thoroughly.
1. Publication of available universities: June 10, 2019 ~ (attached)
2. Online Application & Placement Fee (KRW 10,000) for English programs: Tue, July 9, 2019 10:00 am ~ Thu, July 11, 2019 5:00 pm, Yonsei Portal → Careers
3. Notification of Placement Results: Thu, July 18, 2019 10:00 am, Yonsei Portal
* Only those who took non-English exams in May are eligible to apply for non-English programs.
* TOEFL test date must be after March 1, 2018.
* QS World University Rankings: https://www.topuniversities.com/qs-world-university-rankings
For UIC-exclusive programs, please contact the UIC Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the application process, please contact the Office of International Affairs at email@example.com/ 02-2123-8453.