1. Qualified Applicants : Students originally admitted as freshman and dismissed due to failure to complete their enrollment during the designated period or failure to return after the allowed leave of absence period expires.
2. Application Unit : A few numbers from all majors except for College of Education, College of Pharmacy
* Students affiliated to Department of Law which was abolished can apply re-admission only to Department of Public Administration.
* Students affiliated to College of Medicine, Dentistry, or Nursing should contact their college office.
3. Re-Admission Procedures(Document Screening)
1) 1st Screening: Office of Academic Affairs Review
2) 2nd Screening: Department Review
3) 3rd Screening: College Committee Review
* If you are considered improper in any of the above screening procedures, re-admission is not allowed.
4. Documents for Submission
1) Re-admission Application Form(prescribed form) 1 copy
2) Petition for Re-admission(prescribed form) 1 copy
3) Academic Plan(prescribed form) 1 copy
4) Written Oath(prescribed form) 1 copy
5) Official Transcript 1 copy
6) Certificate of academic record issued in korean only
* A copy of official transcript and a copy of 학적증명서 can be issued on Yonsei Portal System or at University Service Center(Baegyangnuri B1).
1) Application Period: 2019. 11. 4.(Mon) ~ 11. 8.(Fri) 09:00 ~ 17:00
2) Document Submission: Office of Academic Affairs(Underwood Hall B101)
3) Announcement: 2019. 11. 29.(Fri), [Notices on Yonsei University Homepage]
6. Please Pay Attention to the Following
1) After re-admitted, students MUST register and cannot take a leave of absence during the 1st semester.
2) Re-Admitted students who used up all the chances of leave of absence before re-admission, cannot take a leave of absence after the re-admission.
3) Re-Admission is allowed only once.
4) When students give up re-admission after getting accepted, re-admission is not allowed ever again.
5) Re-Admitted students should graduate within 12 semesters(criteria: Students originally admitted as freshman) including the semesters they have already attended. If they exceed the maximum period of enrollment, they will be dismissed.
6) Academic warning(s) students received before dismissal will still remain effective.
7) Applicants cannot take summer/winter courses before they have been officially granted re-admission.