[2019 Fall ISE Office TA Recruitment]
UIC ISE office at International campus is looking for undergraduate students who will fulfill TA duties during 2019 Fall Semester
1. Qualification: undergraduate student who spend most of the time at International campus
(Students on a leave of absence/ Non-UIC students could apply)
2. Working period: September 2nd ~ December 20th
3. Working hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 ~ 17:00, max 14 hours/week (flexible working hours)
4. Working place: 진리관B(Veritas Hall B) #438
5. Payment: 8,350KRW per hour
1) Fluent in English and native in Korean
2) Assistant experience in office
How to apply:
Fill out the attached TA application form(write your availability in email) and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wed, Aug 28th.
* The application form must be saved as "[ISE Office TA] your name_student ID number".
(**e-mail title: 2019 Fall ISE Office TA Application (your name))
*There is a possibility of having a brief interview.
For inquiries: ISE Office (email@example.com, 032-749-3801)