UIC office is looking for an experienced video editor for the 2021 UIC First-year Student Orientation.
1. Qualification: A student who has proven work experience as a video editor (Students on a leave of absence/ Non-UIC students are eligible to apply)
2. Duration: February 1, 2021~February 8, 2021
3. Hours: 2~3 hours during the period (flexible working hours)
4. Location: Remote work
5. Payment: KRW 8,590/hour
1) Familiarity with video editing tools such as Adobe Premiere, and After Effects, and others
2) Excellent communication, time and project management skills
3) Ability to work with minimum supervision
To be considered, submit your resume along with a short description of your video editing skills at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 29th, 2021. Please write down the sites or links where your video work can be seen if available.
* Your resume must be submitted as "[UIC Video Editor] name_student ID number" with the email titled as 2021 UIC Video Editor Application (Name)
Please feel free to contact email@example.com if you have any questions. Only those who are qualified will be notified.