Design Factory Korea TA Recruitment
Design Factory Korea(DFK) is looking for responsible and enthusiastic students who will fulfil TA duties during 2020 Fall semester.
1. Recruiting Number: 3
- Student who spend most of the time at Songdo Campus
- UIC Students (*Techno-Arts Division majors preferred)
- Students who are familiar with design related software programs. (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, SolidWorks, Rhinoceros and etc.)
- Students who are familiar with prototyping equipments. (General tools, Laser Cutter, 3D printer, CNC, VR device and etc.)
- Students who are familiar with social media (Instagram and Facebook)
3. Working hours
- September 1st (Mon) ~ December 6th (Fri)
- Mon-Fri, total 100 hours during Fall semester (average 8 hours per week)
-*Note that the working hours include night shifts (17:00~22:00).
4. Working place
- Veritas Hall B Room no.206 (IDEASHOP), Songdo campus
- Wisdom Hall C (PROTOSHOP), Songdo campus
- 10,000won per hour
(50% will be given in the middle of the semester and the remaining 50% will be given at the end of the semester)
6. Forms and Submission Process
- Fill in the TA application form
- Save the form as "TA_Application_first name_last name_student ID number_DFK”.
(*email title: [2020 Fall] DFK TA Application_first name_last name)
- Submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, August 21st.
* There will be a brief interview, if invited. (August 24th ~ 25th)
* For inquiries: Seon Lee, DFK Coach (email@example.com, 032-749-3707)