2020 Fall UIC TA Recruitment (for Main Office, ISE, HASS and Professors )
UIC office at International campus is looking for the students who will fulfill TA duties during 2020 Fall semester.
A. TA @ Main, ISE, HASS OFFICE
1. Qualification: undergraduate student who spend most of the time at International campus
*Students on a leave of absence/ Non-UIC students could apply
*International students on a leave of absence CANNOT apply due to Visa issue.
2. Working period: 2020.09.01 ~ 2020.12.21
3. Working hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 ~ 17:00, max 14 hours/week (flexible working hours)
4. Working place: 진리관B(Veritas Hall B) #Main Lobby, #420, #438, #437
5. Payment: 8,590KRW per hour
1) Fluent in English and native in Korean
2) Assistant experience in office
B. TA for professors : graduate students only
The applicant should be responsible, prompt, and a graduate student.
Applicants must be regularly enrolled in graduate school at Yonsei and speak Korean and English both fluently.
Payment: around KRW 1,000,000 for Two months (total 4 months), The exact amount will be notified later.
* depends on the professor’s preference, a TA can work for whole 4 months or two TAs can work for 2months respectively.
C. How to apply:
Fill out the attached TA application form and submit to email@example.com by Friday, Aug. 21st.
* The application form must be saved as "[UIC Office TA] your name_student ID number"./"[Faculty TA] your name_student ID number".
(**e-mail title: 2020 Fall UIC Office/Faculty TA Application (your name))
*There is a possibility of having a brief interview. For inquiries: UIC Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)