Notice on Additional ‘Off-campus’ Applications for the 2020 Fall Semester International Campus RC Program
(For students who will not be moving into dormitories)
The university is planning to implement priority course registration for ‘Off-campus’ students who will be partaking in the RC program but will not be moving into the dormitories. The following is a guide to the ‘Off-campus application.’
All RC students who will be living off-campus (Students residing in Incheon / or for other reasons) must complete the ‘Off-campus application.’
1. Dates: 2020. 8. 6 (Thurs) 10:00 ~ 8. 10 (Mon) 13:00
2. Applicable to:
A. International Campus RC students who have not completed either the ‘Move-in application’ or the ‘Off-campus application’
B. International Campus RC students who completed the ‘Move-in application,’ but want to change their application to the ‘Off-campus application’
3. Students must select ‘Off-campus application’ (It is not possible to select the ‘Move-in application,’ if you do so all your applications will be automatically deleted)
4. For students who have already finished the ‘Move-in application,’ it is only possible to change the ‘Move-in application’ to an ‘Off-campus application.’ All other changes are not allowed. If you attempt to change any other entries, they will be automatically deleted.
5. How to apply: Yonsei Portal (https://portal.yonsei.ac.kr -> Academic Information System -> Academic Management System -> School Life -> Songdo Dormitory)
6. ‘Off-campus’ applicants may not submit a ‘Move-in application’ during the additional move-in application period.