1. Period: 9am, October 27 (Tue) ~ 5pm, November 2 (Mon), 2020
2. How to Change Graduation Application Status
Visit the Yonsei Portal System (http://portal.yonsei.ac.kr) → Student Record → Graduation/Advancement → Graduation Application
1) Graduation qualification review is applicable to those who apply for 「Graduation」 or 「Completion」, and students on leave are not applicable for the review.
■ If you have fulfilled the graduation requirements and are no longer willing to take courses, you must apply or 「Graduation」 or 「Completion」.
■ For graduation-delay applicants, students who already fulfilled the graduation requirements should register at least one course during the last semester (Spring / Fall) in order to apply for 「Graduation」 or 「Completion」.
[Not Eligible for Graduation or Completion]
2) Certificate of expected graduation will be issued to graduation applicants only.
3) Students who would like to declare a minor or 3rd major (or more) should choose the major they want and save it when applying for graduation or completion.
4) If an early graduation applicant wants to cancel the application, please submit the cancellation form of the early graduation to the Academic Support Team (Underwood Hall B101).
4. Contact Us for More Information
- College of Liberal Arts / College of Commerce & Economics / College of Business / College of Theology /
College of Social Science / College of Music / College of Sciences in Education / College of Human Ecology : TEL 2123-2091
- College of Science / College of Technology / College of Life Science and Biotechnology / College of Pharmacy : TEL 2123-2097
- UIC / Global Leaders College : TEL 2123-2087