1. Period: 9am, January 4 (Mon) ~ 5pm, January 6 (Wed), 2021
2. How to Change Final Graduation Application Status
Visit the Yonsei Portal System (http://portal.yonsei.ac.kr) → Student Record → Graduation/Advancement → Graduation Application
1) Graduation qualification review is applicable to those who apply for 「Graduation」 or 「Completion」, and students on leave are not applicable for the review.
■ If you have fulfilled the graduation requirements and are no longer willing to take courses, you must apply for 「Graduation」 or 「Completion」.
■ For graduation-delay applicants, students who already fulfilled the graduation requirements should register at least one course during the last semester (Spring / Fall) in order to apply for 「Graduation」 or 「Completion」.
|[Not Eligible for Graduation or Completion] 1) Student who fulfills the graduation requirements after completing the summer / winter session while taking a leave of absence 2) Student on leave who meets the graduation requirements 3) Student who have fulfilled graduation requirements but did not register any class in last semester|
2) Certificate of expected graduation will be issued to graduation applicants only.
3) Students who would like to declare a minor or 3rd major (or more) should choose the major they want and save it when applying for graduation or completion. 4) If an early graduation applicant wants to cancel the application, please submit the cancellation form of the early graduation to the Academic Support Team (Underwood Hall B101).
5) Please be sure to remember this is the last chance to change the graduation application status.
6) Graduation qualification review result will be notified in the first week of February 2021 on the Yonsei Portal System. (Academic Information System → Academic Management System → Graduation Result)
<Detail information on "Completion" Status>
■ After you have been assessed as “COMPLETION” as of Commencement Day in February 2021, you do not have to register any more courses from 1st semester, 2021. Only those who apply for ‘Completion of Course’ and pass the graduation qualification review, their academic status will be changed to the state of “COMPLETION” as of Commencement Day in February 2021.
(Not eligible to graduate in February 2021)
■ Once you have passed the graduation qualification review as “COMPLETION” and your academic status has changed to the state of Completion, your status cannot be changed back to the status as a current student.
4. Contact Us for More Information
- UIC / Global Leaders College : TEL 2123-2087