- Degree: Master’s Degree
- Programs: Korean Studies/Global Studies(International Cooperation, International Trade, Finance & Management)
- Students in undergraduate programs at Yonsei
- Students who have completed 4 - 7 semesters and have a cumulative GPA of 3.3/4.3 or above
- Students who are recommended by the advising professor and dean of his/her department
- Students who have transferred or students who have received an academic warning are not eligible to apply.
[SCHOLARSHIPS AND OTHER ADVANTAGES]
- If all the graduation requirements are fulfilled, the students can obtain both a bachelor's and master's degree within 5 years (bachelor 3.5 years + master 1.5 years).
- Students admitted to the program will be able to pursue a master's degree upon completing their bachelor's degree without taking the entrance exam.
- Admitted students will receive the Accelerated Degree Program Scholarship depending on the admission evaluation up to the 3rd semester of the master’s program. Scholarship details will be announced together with the admission result.
- Admissions decisions are based on the overall strength of the candidate’s application, including academic achievement and potential as well as personal accomplishments.
1. Application Form Download: ~ February 5, 2021
2. Submission of Documents: February 3, 2021 – February 5, 2021 (09:00 ~17:00)
3. Final Announcement: February 23, 2021
Please refer to this link for detailed information.