Types of Scholarship: Need-based fellowship
Eligibility: Full-time students of Masters in Innovation
Amount: 648,000 KRW
Application Period: 10:00 AM, June 28th (Mon.) ~ 5:00 PM, July 21st (Wed.) (Korean time, GMS +9)
(Updated) How to Apply: Compress the application form and all the supporting documents into one zip file and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org within the application period.
* The zip file must be saved as "Need-based Fellowship Application_your name"
** E-mail title: 2021 Fall Need-based Fellowship Application (your name)
Original documents should be submitted to the Innovation office via mailing system (non face-to-face)
Room 437, Veritas Hall B, Underwood International College, Yonsei University, 85 Songdogwahak-ro, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon, Republic of Korea (postcode: 21983)
*Interview schedules for the need-based scholarship will be announced individually, if necessary.
Results Announcement: 2021 Fall Tuition Fee Bill Print Period through Bill Print Menu on Yonsei Portal System
Documents to be submitted:
1) Need-based Fellowship 장학생 신청서(사유서 포함) - 첨부파일 양식 활용
5) 의료보험 납입증명서
1) 지방세 세목별(재산세) 과세증명서
2) 기타 가계곤란 증명서류
1) Need-based Fellowship Scholarship Application Form (including the statement of reasons) - Attached
2) Certificate of Enrollment
3) A copy of Alien registration card (ARC), if you don't have an ARC, then submit a copy of your Passport instead
4) Notarized copies of your parents' (or guardians') national identification document or family relation certificate
1) Tax return statements from both you and your parent(s) or guardian(s) (if applicable)
2) A copy of a salary statement from both you and/or your guardian(s) for the last six or twelve months (if applicable)
For further inquiries, please contact the Department of Innovation via email email@example.com
- Department of Innovation-