Dear ISE Students,
It is a pleasure to announce that the School of Integrated Technology (SIT), College of Computing, offers minor and double major degree programs beginning this semester.
Since SIT provides broad classes in the fields of Information Technology and Computing, a minor or double major from SIT can complement the existing ISE majors in Nano Science, Energy and Environment, and Bio-Convergence.
The minor and double major requirements are as follows.
(Most SIT classes are offered in the Veritas Hall C building at the Yonsei International Campus.)
* Minor requirement: 21 credits from SIT major (MB+MR+ME) classes
- SIT MB classes can be counted up to 6 credits toward the 21-credit requirement
- Must take at least one of the Consilience Research 1 and 2 classes
* Double major requirement: 36 credits from SIT major (MB+MR+ME) classes
- SIT MB classes can be counted up to 9 credits toward the 36-credit requirement
- Must take both of the Consilience Research 1 and 2 classes
The SIT course descriptions are available at the following link.
If you have any questions regarding the minor and double major from SIT, please feel free to send an email to the administrative office of SIT (firstname.lastname@example.org).