The UIC office at Sinchon Campus is looking for office assistants for Spring 2023.
1. Qualification: Undergraduate students with GPA above 1.75
- International students on leave of absence are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply due to the immigration policy. However, undergraduate Korean nationals on leave of absence and non-UIC students are eligible for the position.
- Student not serving as other type of TA for Spring 2023
- Double majoring students in their last semester, on military leave of absence, student who's status is 'graduated' or 'completed', student taking part in work-study supported by the Korea Student Aid Foundation, student or Mirae Campus(Wonju), Students of Medice/Dentistry/Nursing are limited to apply
2. Appointment Period: March 1, 2023 ~ August 31, 2023
3. Hours: Mon~ Fri 9:00 ~ 17:00, maximum 14 hours/week (Please indicate your availability in the attached document and there must be NO conflict with the class schedule regardless of its structure -virtual / in-person )
4. Work Location: Daewoo Annex Hall Room 301 / 대우별관 301호
5. Payment: KRW 9,620/hour
1) Fluency in both Korean and English is a must
2) Experience working in an office environment is preferred
3) Student who is available to work on Monday and Fridays
Application Deadline: February 28, 2023
Application Process: Fill out the attached application form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
* The application form must be submitted as "[UIC Office TA_Sinchon_Spring 2023] name_student ID number" with the email titled as Spring 2023_Sinchon UIC Office TA Application (Name)
*There is a possibility of having a brief interview
Please feel free to contact email@example.com if you have any questions.