The UIC office at International Campus is looking for office assistants who can work for Fall 2023 semester.
An ideal candidate would be able to work on most of the times between 9:00 and 17:00 on Tuesdays and Wednesday.
Note that additional work hours can be arranged as well within 14 hours per week.
1. Qualification: Undergraduate students with GPA above 1.75 in previous semester
- International students on leave of absence are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply due to the immigration policy. However, undergraduate Korean nationals on leave of absence and non-UIC students are eligible for the position.
- Student not serving as other type of TA for Fall semester
- Double majoring students in their last semester(expected to graduate in Feb. 2024), on military leave of absence, student who's status is 'graduated' or 'completed', student taking part in work-study supported by the Korea Student Aid Foundation, student or Mirae Campus(Wonju), Students of Medice/Dentistry/Nursing are limited to apply
2. Appointment Period: Immediately ~ December 21(Thu), 2023
3. Hours: Preferably on Tuesdays and Wednesdays maximum 14 hours/week (Please indicate your availability on the application)
4. Work Location: UIC office at 진리관B (Veritas Hall B), International Campus
5. Payment: KRW 9,620/hour
1) Fluency in both Korean and English is a must
2) Experience working in an office environment is preferred
3) Students who will take responsibility in their working hours
Application Deadline: Octover 15th, 2023
Application Process: Fill out the attached application form and submit it to email@example.com
* The application form must be submitted as "[UIC Office TA_Fall 2023] name_student ID number" with the email titled as Fall 2023 UIC Office TA Application (Name)
*There is a possibility of having a brief interview(TBA)
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.