Call for Student Editors and Designers for the UIC Newsletter
The UIC Newsletter is looking to hire two to three students for part-time, remote-work positions on the UIC newsletter as text editors and graphic designers.
We are looking for text editors who will transcribe interviews, edit prewritten articles, and proofread the newsletter. Text editors should have near-native fluency in English.
We are also looking for graphic designers to do image editing and layout design of the newsletter itself and the graphics that are emailed to the entire Yonsei community. Graphic designers should be well-versed in Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator or similar graphic design software and have a flair for creative and interesting designs.
Students will be paid according to a set hourly rate commensurate with other student work on campus and nearly all work can be done remotely. Past issues of the UIC newsletter can be found on the UIC website under the News and Events section. Interested students should read following information carefully and submit the attched application on time.
1. Qualification: Current UIC students
- GPA above 1.75 in previous semester
- Completed students cannot apply
A. Text editors: near-native fluency in English
B. Graphic designers: well-versed in Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator or similar graphic design software
3. Amount: 9,620 KRW per hour
4. Number of recruiting: 2 ~ 3
5. Application period : 2023. 10. 18.(Wed) ~ 11. 3.(Fri) 5:00pm
6. Application Process: Fill out the attached application form and submit it to email@example.com
- Students who pass the application round will be invited to participate in interviews before final selection
If you have any questions, please contact UIC Associate Dean Howard Kahm (firstname.lastname@example.org).