We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated student with excellent communications skills in English and Korean to help Dr. Milan Balaz organize and host the 8th UIC Science Fair (to be held on December 5sh, 2023). The UIC Science Fair is an annual undergraduate research conference organized by the Integrated Science and Engineering Division (ISED). The UIC Science Fair exemplifies UIC's commitment to fostering a dynamic culture of research: a culture that encourages inquiry, exploration, and deeper immersion in one's field of study.
- editing and proofreading of announcements
- managing files and documents
- working with Yonsei staff and faculty to ensure smooth progress of the Science Fair
- helping and organizing the Science Fair
- attending meetings and Science Fair
- taking photo's of the event
-Appointment Period: November 22th ~ December 14th
- Maximum 14hours/week
- Payment: KRW9,620hour
- fluent in spoken and written English and Korean
- great organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Interested students should send the application form to email@example.com by November 22th 2023.