2020-1 semester ID Card Issuance for Freshman (or Transfer Students) Schedule
1. ID Card
Yonsei student card created in partnership with Woori Bank is a multi-purpose card for ID cards, book check-outs, access to school facilities, bank check cards, transportation card (rechargeable CashBee), and electronic attendance.
2. Issued To
Freshman (Transfer Students) who have registered for University (or Graduate school) 2020- 1 semester
3. Student Number Lookup
1. College students: from February 14th(Friday) 10:00am, Yonsei Portal Service -> undergraduate course registration -> ID(Student number) lookup
2. Graduate school students: instruction from each graduate school.
1. Subject: Korean national abroad and international students who have agreed to provide personal information to the agency based on Yonsei University Personal Information Policy Article 4 ‘Matters concerning entrustment of personal information processing’ in the process of printing out the tuition bill.
2. Period: 2020. 2. 20(Thurs) 10:00 ~ (In order to receive from 3.2(Mon), application before 2.21(Fri) 23:59 is mandatory.)
3. How-to and Process : Yonsei Portal Service _> log in (student ID number, temporary PW: 6 digits of date of birth) -> College information system -> Student ID -> Student ID application -> ‘Collection, use and processing of personal information’ agreement -> application of issue
1. Schedule (only for Freshman(or transfer students) who applied by 2. 21(Fri) 23:59)
i. Sinchon campus: 3. 16.(Mon) ~ 3. 18.(Wed), 09:00 ~ 20:00, Woori Bank at Student Union
ii. Songdo International campus: 3. 16.(Mon) ~ 3. 18.(Wed), 09:00 ~ 20:00, Woori Bank branch at Songdo B building
2. After the above delivery period, pick-up will be only available during business hours(09:00 ~ 16:00) at the bank
*ONLY you can receive your identification card after presenting your ID (driver’s license/passport)
* If students who applied for a student ID card during or after the 2nd application period want to add a financial function when you receive a card at Woori Bank on campus, Korean students can immediately add a financial function and foreign students can add it after September with alien registration card and enrollment certificate at window.
6. Lost (Damaged) Report/ Replacement
If your ID card is lost (damaged), please report it immediately to the school/bank to reduce any possible risk.
1. Yonsei Portal Service: Suspension and application for re-issuance
* How-to: Yonsei Portal Service -> College information system -> Student ID -> Lost(Damaged) ID report -> Student ID application
2. Woori Bank Customer Service (1588-9955): Suspension of financial service (withdrawal, payment, etc.)
* If you lose your student ID card that has been charged for CashBee, you will not be able to receive the remaining balance.
7. How long it will take
1. In case of application from second week of March, it will take approximately a week.
2. Freshman(or Transfer students) who applied during 2. 24(Mon) ~ 2. 28(Fri) will be able to receive student ID card from 3. 12(Thurs) at Woori Bank.
8. Cancellation of the Lost (Damaged) Report
How-to: Yonsei Portal Service -> College information system -> Student ID -> Lost(Damaged) ID report -> Cancellation of the Lost/Damaged -> Cancel the reporting of the Lost/Damaged
9. University Service Center
Weekdays 09:00 ~ 17:20 (Also available during lunchtime)
1. General: Comprehensive Service Center (02-2123-3205)
2. ID card delivery in sinchon campus: Woori Bank(02-313-3198 -> extension 313 or 321)
3. ID card delivery in songdo international campus: Woori Bank(032-822-6321)
4. Certificate of alien registration/ Korean national abroad card: Ministry of Justice Immigration Office(1345 or 02-6908-1345)