We ask for your understanding on the schedule changes for this year’s Graduation Album Photoshoot due to COVID-19. Those who wish to take individual photoshoots for the 2020-1 semester can make a reservation through the website mentioned below.
(For a re-schedule or cancellation of reservation, please contact at least ONE day prior to the scheduled photoshoot time.)
1. This photoshoot is for those graduating in August 2020, February 2021, August 2021.
- The photos will be included in the “Year 2021 Graduation Album”, which will be published in February 2021.
- Graduation albums are published every February (only once a year)
- Therefore, for the August 2020 (prospective) graduates who have not taken their photoshoots last year, their photos from this year’s photoshoot will only be available in February 2021.
2. Photoshoot Location & Schedule
- Dates: May 25th (Mon) - May 29th (Fri), 09:00 - 16:00
- Location: Student Union Building, 4th Floor, Sinchon (Individual photoshoots only)
3. Photos to be taken during the photoshoot
- Application Photos (Headshots)
- Headshots with Graduation Caps
The following photoshoots will NOT take place for the Spring Semester:
- (Outdoor) Profile Headshots
- Group Photos
For any questions: 02-776-6666 (Seven Color Photos)
*Those who have not paid for the Album fee: Please check the announcements “The Guide on Payment of Graduation Album” on the university homepage.
*Additional fees will be asked for the purchase of any individual photos irrelevant to the Graduation Album.