UIC office at International campus is looking for undergraduate students who will fulfill TA duties during 2020 Summer vacation.
1. Qualification: undergraduate student who spend most of the time at International campus
*Students on a leave of absence/ Non-UIC students could apply
*International students on a leave of absence CANNOT apply due to Visa issue.
2. Working period: June29th ~ August31th(2020 Summer vacation)
3. Working hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 ~ 17:00, max 14 hours/week (flexible working hours)
4. Working place: 진리관B(Veritas Hall B) #420. #437, #438
5. Payment: 8,590KRW per hour
1) Fluent in English and native in Korean
2) Assistant experience in office
How to apply:
Fill out the attached TA application form and submit to email@example.com by Wednesday, June 24th.
* The application form must be saved as "[UIC Office TA] name_student ID number".
(**e-mail title: 2020 Summer UIC Office TA Application (your name))
*There is a possibility of having a brief interview.
For inquiries: UIC Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)