<The 3rd Photo Shoot in year 2022 for the Graduation Album (Last chance)>
Since there are many inquiries for additional graduation album photo shoot, the 3rd and last session of year 2022 will be held based on reservation.
Note: only two options are available in this session 'Indoor Profile' and 'Graduation Cap'. (No Outdoor Profile, Group shot available)
Since it's the last photo shoot of this year, please make your reservation through website below (webpage in Korean)
* Must contact in advance when changing or canceling your reservation!!!
1. Eligibility: Undergraduates scheduled to graduate in August 2022, February 2023, and August 2023- The photos taken at the session will be included in the "2023 Graduation Album" that will be published in February 2023.
2. Locaion: 4th floor of the Student Union Building
3. Date: Tuesday November 22, 2022
4. Contents: Indoor profile photo and graduation cap photo (student ID required)- If you want to buy the album, please contact Sevencolor Studio.
5. Inquiries: Sevencolor Studio, 02-776-6666 (Weekdays 9:00 ~ 19:00, Closed on weekends)
<Guidelines on Payment for Graduation Album>
There will be additional payment for students who did not pay the graduation album fee during the Optional Miscellaneous Fees period, so please pay within the informed period below.
1) For College of Medicine, Dentistry, and Nursing, do not pay to the account below but contact the offices of each college.
2) Mirae Campus students should contact the Mirae Campus Office of Student Affairs and Services.
2. Payment period: ~Tuesday November 22, 2022
3. Graduation album fee: 56,000 won (fifty six thousand won)
4. Payment Method:
1) Deposit graduation album fee to: Woori Bank 126-0000-8218-966 Yonsei University
2) When transferring money from an account, it is required to include a note with "Your name + last three digits of student ID"(in case there’s a person with the same name)
Example: HongGil-dong, 2018123456 → HongGil-dong456 (If not filled out, your deposit cannot be confirmed)
3) If you make a deposit directly from an ATM, please keep the receipt. Because it is difficult to identify the person this way, we highly recommend transferring from an account.
1) Only those who pay the graduation album fee will be able to check their photos on the online site.
2) Inquiries: Student Support Team on the 2nd floor of the Student Union Building (02-2123-5121)
Office of Student Affairs and Services Student Support Team