5th SDGs Youth Summer Camp - United Nations Office for Sustainable Development (UNOSD)
Design Factory Korea of UIC at Yonsei University is pleased to announce that the application for "the 5th Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Youth Summer Camp" from 16 June to 12 July 2021. The summer camp will build and enhance the youth’s knowledge on the 2030 Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) particularly on SDG-12 (Responsible Consumption and Production) and design thinking methodology. The event is organized in partnership with the United Nations Office for Sustainable Development(UNOSD), the Ministry of Environment (MoE) of the Republic of Korea, and the Korea Environment Corporation (K-eco).
Those who are interested, please submit an application before the application deadline (Monday, 12 July 2021 at 23:59). For the details of the event and application, please refer to the below information.
Date: Tuesday, 17 August to Friday, 20 August 2021
Format: Hybrid (online and in-person)
Venue: E TechHive (https://www.etechhive.or.kr/egl/englMain.do)
- Tuesday and Friday, 17 and 20 August - Online
- Wednesday - Thursday, 18 - 19 August - In-person at E TechHive
- Participants will be asked to commute to the facility from 18 to 19 August for in-person sessions
- For those traveling from long distance, guest room reservation will later be available
- UNOSD will not cover expenses related to guest room and transportation
- No registration fee
- Those who successfully complete the programme will receive certificates
- The best presentation award will be given to 2 groups in the name of the organizers
- Lunch will be provided
- Google Form: https://forms.gle/riVLx2qKquxXQgjz6
- Application Form: see attached
- English Proficiency Test Score: Internationally and domestically accredited Tests (only TOEIC, TOEIC SPEAKING, OPIC, TOEFL, TEPS or IELTS) are accepted
- Those who have completed education in English speaking countries are not required to submit English proficiency test scores. Instead, please attach a copy of graduation certificate as proof.
- Other required documents: ID or Passport Copy, Graduation Certificate, Test Scores, and etc.
- Application period: 16 June to 12 July 2021 at 23:59
- UNOSD will select 40 participants and send ?invitation letters individually by Monday, 19 July 2021
For other details of the summer camp, please visit: