What kind of education infrastructure is available?
- Design Factory Korea at UIC (Website): Education programs based on problem-based learning, industry collaborations, and experimental entrepreneurship
- Interdisciplinary education platform at Yonsei University's International Campus since April 2015
- Since its start at Aalto University in Finland, it has become a global network of over 30 design factories across 20+ countries, providing opportunities for global collaborations and workshops.
- Students work with industries to solve real-world problems based on interdisciplinary team projects.
- Yonsei Makerspace: Learning platform for manufacturing innovation based in compuational thinking, featuring Optimus Prime and shared spaces
- Yonsei Social Innovation Center (Website): Learning platform for social innovation based in systems thinking, featuring the Social Innovation Lab